McCALL'S OWN DIGITAL PATTERNS NOW AVAILABLE!
- No Shipping, Buy and Download Right Now
- No Special Software Required
- Instructions with Larger Type and Illustrations
- Gridded Layout for Tiling Guidance
- Our exclusive Digital patterns have the same everyday-web price as our standard patterns, excluding sales promotions.
- Download your patterns as soon as your purchase is complete!
- You must have an account on this site to purchase Digital patterns.
- "(PDF)" text on gallery and product pages identify this format.
- You must download and print the pattern yourself, it will not be mailed to you. All you need is a printer and Adobe Acrobat Reader.
- Your Digital downloads are accessible under the “PDF patterns” tab on your profile page.
- Our exclusive Digital pattern downloads come with:
- Tiled Pattern download with a picture of the pattern and tile layout guide for each pattern for easy assembly.
- Instructions download with fabric and yardage information and line art. They do not have envelopes.
- You can download the Tiled Pattern and instructions as many times as you like.
After printing, you will need to assemble your pattern pages before trimming. See our Digital Pattern Printing and Tiling Tips below for more information and a helpful video on assembly.
We Are Here for You!
For information regarding your Digital order, or if you are having trouble downloading your Digital pattern, please email email@example.com.
For assistance with tiling and printing your Digital pattern, please call our Customer Service line at (800) 782-0323, Monday through Friday, 8:45 AM - 4:15 PM Eastern Time.
To conserve ink, the PDF can be printed in black and white only, if desired.
The pattern you have selected can be printed on:
- US Letter (8 ½” x 11”)
- A4 size (210 mm x 297 mm)
- US Legal (8 ½” x 14”)
This selection is made when you download the file and is not interchangeable after.
- To open your file, you will need Adobe Acrobat Reader. (Download for free here: www.get.adobe.com/reader)
- All pages should be printed at 100% (actual size). Set your page orientation to Portrait; do not scale the file. See example printer dialogue box settings below:
- Print the first page and measure the green registration mark that is printed at each border. Your measurement should equal exactly 1”. If your measurement is accurate, print the rest of the file.
Once you have your tiles printed, use your tiled layout as a helpful guide! (Note: The opening page of every PDF pattern is the tiled layout.)
- The red outline on each page is your cutting line. The green registration marks are guides for overlapping and lining up the pages.
- At the top of each page are the row and column identifiers. These will tell you where each page fits into the tiled layout. Each page is also numbered in light grey for quick assembly.
- Once you’ve trimmed your pages using the red cutting line as a guide, begin tiling the first two pages of the pattern.
- Overlay the left side of page two onto the right side of page one, using the green registration marks as a guide. They should line up exactly and cover each other. When lined up, tape into place.
- Continue this way across the entire row. We recommend starting with row one, then building onto each row to complete. Remember, use the tiled layout as a guide.
- Once complete, trim or trace the pattern pieces for the view you are making. Continue with the sewing instructions.
You can print out the steps above HERE
Also, here's a helpful video on assembly!
For further assistance, please call our Customer Service line at (800) 782-0323, Monday through Friday, 8:45 AM - 4:15 PM Eastern Time.