Our school program offers educators a curated selection of student-friendly sewing patterns from our brands:
Hint: View all patterns from the current semester by searching "school pattern" and selecting the "School Sewing Pattern" filtering option, or by clicking here.
FALL SEMESTER NOW AVAILABLE - SHOP OVER 50 PATTERNS!
Shop with a verified-educator discount and instill the craft—and joy!—of sewing in the next generation of makers.
To enroll in our school program and to shop this section of our website, you must be a verified educator for a school district, university, charter school, or private institution within the United States or Canada.
APPLICATION & REGISTRATION PROCESS
Here's how to submit your application to become a verified educator with our website and to shop with our special school discount:
- Create an account on our website using your institution email address.
- Gather what you'll need to complete the application form:
- The valid institution email address you registered with, which will be used for your educator login.
- Documentation (school letterhead only) verifying you are an educator for a school district, university, charter school, or private institution within the United States or Canada.
- Your Tax Exempt ID number. (United States only.)
For questions, call 1-800-622-2557 x365